Twin Adventure in West Bali National Park is a combination between walking deep into the jungle and a jeep ride by a classic Land Rover. Advance booking (at least one day before) is required. Commencing at 7am our resort ranger ready with breakfast box, will accompany you on the trek to Brumbun National Park breeding center for endangered Bali Starling birds. It will take around one hour’s fun walk with viewing of some animals and singing birds.
- The Bali Starling breeding center at Brumbun is the biggest breeding facilities in West Bali National. Here you’ll see a very large dome shaped cage, about one hundred square meters wide with more than twenty Bali Starling couples inside the breeding cage.
- In the small bale (gazebo), you’ll take a short break and the resort ranger will serve you a breakfast box in outdoor picnic style.
- After the rest and breakfast break, you’ll continue walking to the ‘Teluk Kelor’ post, which is about five kilometers away from Brumbun breeding center. Mostly the track is a ‘desert jungle’ where very few animals are found during dry season and you will feel just like in the middle of nowhere
- Another five kilometers trek from Teluk Kel or will bring you to Segara Rupek temple. This stretch of trek is visually the most beautiful trek on this activity. The trek will be mostly along the shore where you can see the Mountains of Java Island and on a sunny day you can also spot Tabuhan Island, a small island between Menjangan Island and Java Island.
- At Segara Rupek Temple, the Resort’s driver will greet you with a smile and cool bottled water and drive you back to Labuhan Lalang harbor to join the 12.15pm boat to Resort.
The Above Twin Adventure in West Bali National Park can be arranged as follows:
- IDR 1.500.000,- for one or two persons
- IDR 500.000,- for additional persons (Maximum 4 additional persons)